As we move through every decade how does beauty change and how do you feel when you read the questions? I’d love to hear from you.
What makes a person beautiful?
- Is beauty the same today as it was 100 years ago? If not, how has it changed?
- Do you think the concept of beauty is the same in all societies?
- Can you think of any ways someone is beautiful other than exterior beauty?
- Do we expect more from beautiful people? Are they friendlier or funnier?
- Do you think that beautiful people are usually more successful? If so, in what way?
- Is beauty a disadvantage? When, and in what way?
- Is there more pressure on women to be beautiful than there is on men? Why should this be?
- What is your opinion of using injectables to remove wrinkles? Would you use a patch that is effective?
- What do you think of the idea of having plastic surgery to improve your looks?
- Do you think we should tell young girls they are pretty?
Email your responses… Laraine@LSacco.com Follow me on Twitter @Laraine_Sacco Instagram Laraine.Sacco